Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In Between

I don't really update this alot. I mean, I'd like to, but I'm probably just too lazy. That and I only get on when it's late at night. Still, I could probably be more constructive with my time like play guitar instead of sacrificing my late nights to the facebook gods.

I am in between many things. Past and future. June and August. School and Work. Yeah. I'd say it's definitely a patience thing. But it's ok. I know that it will all work out. I know that God will take care of me as long as I continue to trust Him and keep Him in the center. Something so fundamental yet something I still stumble over. No matter how many times I think I've learned.

3 comments:

Cary said...

hey homeslice!
things are great here man. I've been riding my bike here lately. i rode a solid hour the other night. The weather was gorgeous. The overcast skies, the mountains in the distance, and the fact that it was NOT as humid as all get out.
we're driving to Boulder today to get Candace's school stuff in order. Then, tonight is poker night with Candace's dad and his friends. Suh-weet!

Life is good man. Peaceful, relaxing, and good. I've got a curious feeling that God's got some interesting lessons to teach me, but for now, i have no idea what they will be.

I enjoy your updates my friend. Lemme know when you see Batman--it'll rock your world.

Take care Frick. Miss ya man.

TS said...

Wish I had words of wisdom or something of that sort. But I don't think any man does for this season of life. You just have to be in it for a period of time. God does promise a time and a season for everything, though, so that's good. Again, I'm excited to see where He brings you, and I'm praying for you.

Sarah Lewie said...

I'm a victim of your love. Luckily, we're all victims/victors of God's. Cheesy. A little. But appropriate. =)